Svenskt Tenn's Interior Design Studio combines Svenskt Tenn’s products with furniture from auction houses or contemporary designs from other suppliers, all in accordance with Josef Frank and Estrid Ericson’s interior design philosophy.
Whether it’s a question of a simple refurnishing, made-to-measure curtains, or a total makeover with bespoke fittings, our Interior Design Studio will create an environment especially for you.
Book a meeting at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +46 (0)8-670 16 09.
The creation of an interior design
• Wishes, requirements and possibilities are discussed at the initial meeting. The scope of the project takes shape.
• An interior design proposal is developed.
• Presentation of moodboard, drawings, furnishing plan, choice of materials and fabric qualities.
• Final approval, payment of deposit and order placement.
• Coordination of transportation and installation with the help of well-reputed haulage firms, as well as craftsmen where required.
• Delivery, final payment and review, as well as any supplementary interior design details.