Estrid Ericson began showing new pewter jewellery in December 1943. Some of the pieces were modelled after the National Historical Museum’s jewellery from the Bronze Age. However, the majority of jewellery was her own creations that she developed in the workshop together with Svenskt Tenn’s talented Thure Carlsson. The jewellery quickly became fashion accessories. These earrings in the shape of shells are made igold plated pewter.