Only valid for Sweden, Finland and Denmark
1. Pack the item/items that you would like to return in the original package (Svenskt Tenn tries to keep waste to a minimum, so please consider the environment and re-use our packaging as much as you can).
2. Fill in the return form. Put the return form inside the parcel.
3. Peel off the pre-paid return label and attach it to the outside of the parcel, making sure that you remove or cover the original address label.
4. If you have received your parcel by DHL it is important that you send it back to us from a DHL service office. If you have received the parcel as a postal package it is important to send it back from a PostNord service office.
5. When we have received and approved your returned item we will issue you a refund, deducting the initial frieght cost. We will refund you using the same payment method as you used when the order was made. Please remember that financial responsibility for the return is yours until it reaches us so we recommend insuring the item and packaging it well.
For other countries, the following applies:
If you withdraw from your purchase, you must send the product back to us unused (but you are allowed to examine the product to see that is not faulty), along with the enclosed return label and in its original condition. The product should be returned in its original packaging. But you have to pay for the cost of the return freight yourself.
142 50 Skogås